Audits Hackathons Blockgeeks About

Protected Ideas

How are you able to protect ideas when you are learning about this industry? Are there documents that can be filled out? I’d like to share some ideas I have with talented block chain writers however I’m so new to the community I’m unsure how to protect them. Thoughts?

@rbrown1581 I remember being in you situation when I was starting in the industry. I hated this advice, but I have since learnt how true it really is. Ideas are a dime a dozen. They don’t count for much. Largely what makes a business work is it’s execution. This is the hardest part. You can have the best idea in the world but with poor execution it will certainly fail (there are many books on this topic if you are interested).
Here a perfect place to talk about your idea and get some great feedback from the community. I’m sure you could also find developers to help grow your idea if desired too.

Thanks for your reply, this is something I am also starting to understand, thanks for pointing it out. It’s amazing to me how fast ideas grow when you share them. It’s like throwing petrol on a fire! Amazing. And amazing that so many people are willing to share.