Today we are launching BountyOne’s New Auditing platform!
BountyOne Audits aims to make smart contract auditing more efficient, cost-effective, and secure.
How it Works:
- Browse a list of smart contracts that are open to being audited.
- Stake Ethereum to begin auditing a chosen contract (don’t worry, you will get it back after you submit your work).
- You will have a few weeks to go through the smart contract in detail and create a report of your findings. We’ve seen the best auditors not only submit bugs but also suggested improvements.
- After submitting a link to your auditing report it will be reviewed by a group of past auditors.
- Finally you get paid out in Ethereum from the smart contract based on the quality of your audit.
- Alice submits a contract to be audited along with a 50 Ethereum incentive.
- Bob and 4 other auditors stake 0.1 ETH to be able to audit the contract.
- After staking, the contract is released to him for review. He has 3 weeks to do his work.
- Before the deadline, Bob must submit a link to his work.
- Bob did a great job and had quality suggestions for improvements. He is rewarded 1/5 or 20% of Alice’s incentive. He has earned 10 Ether and his stake will be returned to him.
To become an Auditor please apply via https://bountyone.io/auditsLanding or send me a direct message with your information.